David Gregory Michael Scholarship
Advent Christian General Conference
Scholarship Purpose & Description
This scholarship is given in loving memory of David Gregory Michael to assist worthy children of AC missionaries who have demonstrated by written application and recommendations their intent to purse a degree in higher education.
Qualifications & Eligibility Requirements
- Must be a child of an Advent Christian General Conference missionary.
- A student of proven academic ability and high moral character who has identified career goals.
- Applicant must receive approval by the Director of International Missions.
- Funding will be used to cover educational course expenses (tuition, books, etc.) and will be sent directly to the college.
- Recipient will be reviewed annually.
- Make application to the ACGC International Missions.
- Written testimony and narrative describing current situation, goals, future plans, and reason for applying for the scholarship.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- The documents will be processed and evaluated, and then an interview will be arrange with the ACGC Director of International Missions.
Application Deadlines (If Applicable)
Repayment Information (If Applicable)