Eastern Regional Association Scholarship/Loan Fund
Eastern Regional Assoc. — Vincent E. Tabor Memorial Scholarship Fund
One $500 scholarship will be awarded annually, as long as sufficient funds are available in the account. Award monies will be directly applied to student’s account.
Scholarship Purpose & Description
Preference will be given to students of need, accepted by Berkshire Institute of Christian Studies.
Qualifications & Eligibility Requirements
- The applicant must be a member in good standing of an Advent Christian Church or other evangelical church.
- The applicant must be of sound Christian character.
- The applicant must turn in scholarship application and a letter of recommendation from his/her pastor.
- The applicant must provide a brief statement of personal testimony and sense of call to Christian service.
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate financial need by providing information on anticipated annual costs along with expected sources of income.
- The applicant must provide a transcript of last completed year of schooling.
Application Deadlines (If Applicable)
Repayment Information (If Applicable)