LA VALLE, WISCONSIN
LaValle Advent Christian recently had a baptismal service with 11 people baptized. We praise God for the adults and children who followed the Lord in baptism. The service was held March 17th, 2019.
INDIA – YESUWAY JEEVAN MISSION MINISTRY PARTNERS
Pastor Ahaj Kumar Pani in Odisha
Pastor Pani has sent the following description and pictures of their Palm Sunday ministry and his special Easter Sunday ministry to leprosy sufferers at one of their village outreaches – Brajarajnagar Mission Field.
Rural and Urban Development Mission
We conducted a special prayer meeting on Palm Sunday with the rural village believers and children. Most of the village congregations do not have permanent places to worship. We meet in members’ homes or in the open places.
We, the North Odisha Mission, have a vision to reach the unreached, to save souls and plant churches in rural and tribal areas of our mission’s state and to support native ministers for the furtherance of the gospel. We have been able to plant more prayer cell groups in the villages and churches in different parts of our state.
God is doing many miracles through our ministry and more new believers are adding into our prayer fellowship group every day. We have been working hard for the outreach program and gospel ministry. We want to share the greatest ministry all over our ministry stations and to win the lost souls for the kingdom of God.
“I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do. I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something” (Edward Everett Hale).
On Easter Sunday, North Odisha Mission took initiative to distribute fresh meals to 96 people, including children, at one of the leper colonies at our Brajarajnagar Nagar mission field in our Mission State. We distributed fruits and food items to the people with leprosy.
“Feed the hungry, and help those in trouble. Then your light will shine out from the darkness, and the darkness around you will be as bright as noon” (Isaiah. 58:10, NLT).
We are committed to working with poor communities to develop strategies for sustainable transformation. God is helping us to serve among poor and needy people, who are not able to get food to eat and water to drink. We are reaching the unreached with love of Christ by doing some charity works, and the Lord is doing many wonders through our ministry. More new people are coming to the Lord and showing interest in listening to the Word of God from us. These people do not have food to eat and water to drink. Poverty is the main issue with North Odisha people.
ACCI Outreach in Bihar
Pastor Denny Moses, who is responsible for communications from the Advent Christian Conference of India’s outreach team led by Pastor Paul Sundar Raj (pictured) in the State of Bihar, has forwarded a wonderful 2018 statistical report of their activities. Here are some of their 2018 highlights:
- Eighty-four believers were baptized.
- Twenty prayer cells began in 2018 and five more prayers cells were in the beginning stage.
- Three-hundred thousand tracts and 85,000 New Testaments were distributed.
- Three people were sent to Bible training to GEMS Bible School.
- Ten new Bible men were joined to help the ministry.
- Fourteen new church board committee members were raised for church ministry.
- Approximately 2,000 children have attended VBS and heard the gospel.
- Fifteen children were dedicated for the kingdom of God.
- Around 60 villages heard the gospel through film ministry.
- Five prayer cells were opened, but now they have become five churches (Kuch Mouth, Pithan, Vellan, Lagar and Akkha).
- Two hundred fifty new believers joined churches.
- Seventy-six members completed a one-year tailoring course. (They have received their certificates.)
- New tailoring centers are opened in Amni and Karvamor.
- In Khagaria district’s central jail, we have shared the gospel to 550 prisoners.
- In the year 2018 Board exam [Year 10 – the major government examination] results, all the class students passed and 18 students have achieved full marks (10 CGPA) by the grace of our Everlasting Father.
- One hundred twenty-five villages shared gospel in carol services.
LIBERIA ADVENT CHRISTIAN CONFERENCE
The Advent Christian Church in Buchanan held revival services Easter week from Wednesday through Sunday. In celebration of the decisions made to follow the Lord Jesus, baptismal classes are now being held for 13 new members of the church.
ADVENT CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF MYANMAR
Pastor Joseph, leader of the The Word Mission, shares this outreach trip during March and April 2019.
We started our trip to Shan State on March 24, 2019 and ended on April 17, 2019. I am excited to report how the Lord our God is moving on the unreached peoples groups of the Akham and Lahu people.
By God’s power, we reached the Lahu people for the Lord. We were very blessed with the hunger and thirst of these people for the Word of God. During our time there:
- We were able to share the gospel in every village.
- Thirty people were converted.
- Some people received healing by the power of the Holy Ghost.
- We distributed 20,000 gospel tracts to the people of Lahu, Akham, Shan and Inh.
- Fourteen people were baptized. (An 85-year-old woman was baptized.)
- Three new villages were reached for the Lord.
- Clothes were provided to village peoples.
Still, we need to preach the gospel to this village. Your support allows The Word Mission to provide the gospel to so many. There is a great opportunity for us to show God’s love and his redemption to his people. There are many who are hungry because of the war. We want to help and preach the salvation of Jesus to as many people as possible.
Your support to the Myanmar Conference allows us to continue our work in Myanmar, to stand up and speak out for unreached people and to meet urgent humanitarian needs among the poor people living in Myanmar. Thank you for making a difference in our ministry.