Members: 3,900 (approx)
Field Leader: Efron Miranda
Today, Advent Christian ministry in the Philippines operates in four general areas:
American Advent Mission Society (Philippines)- AAMS
AAMS facilitates and supports AC missionary work in the Philippines,
and through this encourages the Filipino AC church. It also
- represents ACGC to BPACCI, OBC, and Agape House Philippines
- provides spiritual support (and practical help as needed) to each entity
- acts as liaison to them
Bishop of the Philippines AC Churches – BPACCI
This is the Conference of Advent Christian churches in the Philippines.
In 2012 it consisted of 49 churches and a membership of approximately 3,900.
Two programs BPACCI recently adopted by President (Bishop) of the Conference:
- “BEARS”– BPACCI’s Emergency Assistance and Relief Services
- “VISION 20/20”– turning 20,000 members into disciplers by 2020
Oro Bible College – OBC
An AC theological institute founded in 1971, OBC’s four-year degree program prepares students for effective ministry and leadership. Internships and service projects help deepen a commitment to the Great Commission:
- Students in the community – teaching, feeding and tutoring kids
- Upper class students in local churches – assisting in worship, Sunday school, preaching, counseling, and pastoral aid
The Field Education program focuses on evangelism, church planting, and missions, with each student given the skills to plant a church. There have been more than 200 graduates of OBC since its inception.
Agape House Ministries of Pujada, Inc. - AHMPI
For more information on AHMPI, an orphanage and multi-service outreach ministry, please go to AGAPE HOUSE section of the website.